We are looking for a Digital Project Manager Intern to join our growing team in Kings Cross. We work hard, play hard and love a good user experience.
The intern will be working on the following projects within the Web Development Department:
Large-scale web development project:
The intern will be working on a large-scale web development project for a global real estate client. The development of the front- and end-back for this customised website is in development at the moment.
- Monitoring the development progress
- Monitoring the project milestones and updating the project plan
- Software testing/Quality Assurance of the front- and back-end development on different devices
- Communication with the development team in order to meet the technical requirements
- Creating a documentation of the developed back-end system
- Project Management Lifecycle of software development projects
- Work experience in an international team with different stakeholders
- Quality Assurance techniques
- Creating a knowledge base
Business architecture project:
- Establishing new business processes including defining, rolling out and documenting ways of communication with internal and external stakeholders using software tools like Jira, Confluence, Slack, Trello, etc.
- Building a knowledge base for the Web Development Department including:
- Designing a rate card calculator for proposals
- Creating/designing a proposal template for software projects
- Defining and documenting processes within the web development team
- Designing templates for the pitch phase of a web development project:
- Use of software development tools used by agile teams worldwide (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack, G Suite, etc.)
- Project meeting techniques in software teams (e.g. retrospectives)
- Approach how to pitch for a technical project
- The intern will have a dedicated Digital Project Manager at his/her side at all times.
- In the beginning, the intern will shadow the Digital Project Manager in order to get to know the company, business structure and learn about the projects.
- Once the intern feels confident enough, the Digital Project Manager will shadow the student on the above-mentioned tasks.
- Also, the Digital Project Manager will be a mentor/tutor during the internship and will hold regular meetings to introduce the student to different Project Management techniques in software development.
- Project Management
- Software development (building websites, apps, etc.)
- Internal business architecture
- Learning to use Project Management Software tools (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack, etc.)
- Administrative tasks (e.g. book in meetings)
- Working with spreadsheets, deck slides, etc.
- Project Management in general
Job Type: Internship (full-time)
Interested? Send us an email with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org. Speak soon!