Performance Marketing Manager
As Performance Marketing Manager in the team you will be responsible for managing a suite of client’s PPC and Paid Media across multiple markets, both UK and International.
The role is focused on the strategy and efficient day to day management of the accounts.
Additionally, this person will conduct in-depth analysis to identify optimisations and efficiencies.
Explores opportunities and facilitates campaigns through all available marketing channels (e.g. PPC, Display, Facebook, YouTube) with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives.
- Be responsible for the strategy, management, implementation, and reporting of PPC & Paid Media campaigns throughout a number of different territories, ensuring KPIs are met
- Optimisation: Instrument conversion points, run conversion tests, evaluate user experience from start-to-end and use different devices to increase conversions and retainment.
- Ownership of reporting + analysis on acquisition channel activity against KPI’s ensuring performance is clearly communicated to key business stakeholders as relevant.
- Work with Google to derive scripts to streamline and automate processes to improve efficiency (settings checks, performance alerts, automated reports, etc.)
- Collaborate with brand marketing and content teams on strategic digital campaigns and creative assets.
- Management of performance marketing executive across PPC and Media
- 2+ years of experience in online marketing. Solid understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Experience with paid social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Excellent working knowledge of PPC and Programmatic Media platforms – preferably Google Ads (UAC, Search, Video, Display), SA360, DV360 and Campaign Manager (formerly DCM).
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio
- Knowledge and experience of display platforms e.g. GDN, Criteo & Adroll
- Good knowledge of the key SEO principles
- Passionate about Direct Response marketing and curious about new strategies to target an engaged audience digitally.
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently.
- Ability to generate good creatives and copy as required.
- Proven experience automating reports and processes, ideally in a large-scale environment
- Ability to work with large data sets and interpret trends
- Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
You may have worked in the following capacities: PPC Account Manager, Senior PPC Executive, Google Adwords Manager, Biddable Manager, Paid Search Account Manager.
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- 33 days’ holiday a year (inc. UK public holidays)
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Bonus Scheme & Equity Scheme
- Training and career development
- Regular team building event
- You will be part of a fast-growing company with great ambition.
- You will have the opportunity to nurture, inspire and build a team.