Do you have a million ideas for online content and love writing down your content ideas? Do you understand how writing can impact a reader's emotions? Can you put yourself in the reader’s shoes? Does your writing excite your readers and move them to action?
Our ideal candidate will combine all of these elements to create exciting and meaningful copy. Be part of a team that “gives a damn” about what they do and help our clients to get their life-changing information out into the world.
- Writing, planning, and updating content or assets (such as blog posts, information products, social media blurbs, and website pages).
- Using digital word processing platforms and publishing platforms (such as Wordpress).
- Using your keen editing eye by reviewing and approving client content and correspondence.
- Identifying content needs by talking to customers and their patients and understanding marketing briefs.
- Conducting keyword research and utilizing SEO.
- Creating storyboard concepts.
- Monitoring and reporting on engagement and progress toward goals.
- More than 3-4 years of proven work experience as a junior copywriter, or content creator in a similar role.
- A portfolio of written work that you can talk us through.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Familiarity with SEO and how it feeds into the content creation process.
- A degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or a relevant field.
- Familiarity with the sales funnel, UX & UR
- 2+ years experience copywriting and content marketing
- Experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO and Google Analytics experience (certification preferable)
- Analytical minded and comfortable with data manipulation, performance analysis and reporting (Excel skills required)
- Strong language skills to create compelling ad copy and communicate with clients
- Fluent in English, Spanish
The incoming person will need to be prepared to travel when required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
- 33 days’ holiday a year (inc. UK public holidays)
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Bonus Scheme & Equity Scheme
- Training and career development
- Regular team building event
- You will be part of a fast-growing company with great ambition.
- You will have the opportunity to nurture, inspire and build a team.