As a local SEO agency, we have vast experience within this sector. Our impressive case studies show how we have improved client visibility online. When a customer searches online for a product or service, search engines produce diverse results. This depends on the amount of intent that a customer shows. For example, if a user searches a general 'how to' question, Google will produce informative pages for the intent of gaining knowledge or reading. However, if a user searches something with more purchase intent, such as a product 'near me', Google will provide more local results. Search engines understand that the customer is looking for business suggestions in a local area.
If you are wondering how to rank in local SEO results, here are some of the ways we ensure our clients are fully visible:
1. Localising your website by including the exact address and city throughout.
2. It is a good idea to register your business on all local directories and online search pages. Citation building improves search ranking by having access to your company name, phone number and URL.
3. Updating all details on Google My Business. This way, your website will be included in local search and Google maps results. The search engine will extract certain details from your website including opening times, address and contact details so the user has all information to hand.
4. Collecting business reviews from sources such as Google, Facebook and TrustPilot. High-quality reviews will ensure that your website appears truthful and worthy of a visit.
5. Backlinks from established websites, including local newspapers and community blogs.
To make the most of our local SEO services in London, please get in touch today! See how you can gain loyal, long-term customers within a short period of time. Our combination of using content-based local SEO keywords and technical practices make us the best in the area!